Addiction Quotes

Cocaine isn't habit-forming. I should know - I've been using it for years.
~Tallulah Bankhead

I used to think there was light at the end of the tunnel, but for me today the light is on a locomotive headed right for me.
~Unknown

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
~Carl Gustav Jung

To my purist trout fishing friends, bass are lowly green fish and brown fish. To me, bass are bent rods and aching arms. To my ex-wife, bass are the bewilderment of addiction.
~Jim Slinsky

I did it to myself. It wasn't society... it wasn't a pusher, it wasn't being blind or being black or being poor. It was all my doing.
~Ray Charles

Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity.
~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment