Motto Quotes

A good motto is: use friendliness but do not use your friends.
Frank Crane

A lot of my humor does come from anger. It's like, you're not gonna pull one over on me - which is pretty much my motto anyways.
Courteney Cox

Agitate! Agitate! Ought to be the motto of every reformer. Agitation is the opposite of stagnation - the one is life, the other death.
Ernestine L. Rose

Americans have an expectation that the Postal Service will abide by its well-known, although unofficial, motto - a commitment to deliver.
John McHugh

And the university's reputation will only continue to grow as stories like Elaine's are spread. Delaware State University's motto 'a past to honor, a future to insure,' couldn't be any more fitting for this transitional period you are going through.
Michael N. Castle

Another Black Label motto. That's what I think life is. It's just another bridge to cross. You ask no questions. Whatever work it is you gotta do, you gotta go over it, under it, through it, around it, to do it.
Zakk Wylde

Be Prepared... the meaning of the motto is that a scout must prepare himself by previous thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that he is never taken by surprise.
Robert Baden-Powell

Caution, not exuberance, should be our fiscal motto.
John Chafee

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.
Thomas Jefferson

Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
Andrew Carnegie

Here's kind of my motto - if you're not happy at home, you're not happy anywhere else.
Angie Harmon

I cannot remember a time when the Golden Rule was not my motto and precept, the torch that guided my footsteps.
James Cash Penney

I guess it comes back to the old motto, you have you're fifteen minutes a fame.
Steve Brown

I have a motto: Work to become, not to acquire.
Alan Kulwicki

I have encountered riotous mobs and have been hung in effigy, but my motto is: Men's rights are nothing more. Women's rights are nothing less.
Susan B. Anthony

I never do any television without chocolate. That's my motto and I live by it. Quite often I write the scripts and I make sure there are chocolate scenes. Actually I'm a bit of a chocolate tart and will eat anything. It's amazing I'm so slim.
Dawn French

In order to maintain an untenable position, you have to be actively ignorant. One motto on the show is, 'Keep your facts, I'm going with the truth.'
Stephen Colbert

My motto - sans limites.
Isadora Duncan

My motto is: Contented with little, yet wishing for more.
Charles Lamb

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
Hank Aaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment