Plastic Surgery Quotes

Cosmetic surgery is terrifying. It never looks good. Those women look weird. They look in the mirror and think they look great, but they don't see what we see. I think it's hideous. They scare small children.
Model Jerry Hall

I'd like to grow old with my face moving.
Kate Winslet
Actress on why she would not consider cosmetic surgery.

Actresses have to be able to frown.
Catherine Deneuve
Screen legend on why she is against cosmetic surgery.

It wasn't a fortune. It cost me the price of one-and-a-half Hermes handbags.
Anne Robinson
British TV personality on her cosmetic surgery.

Plastic surgery and breast implants are fine for people who want that, if it makes them feel better about who they are. But, it makes these people, actors especially, fantasy figures for a fantasy world. Acting is about being real being honest.
Kate Winslet

I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I'd look like without plastic surgery.
Joan Rivers

One popular new plastic surgery technique is called lip grafting, or "fat recycling" wherein fat cells are removed from one part of your body that is too large, such as your buttocks, and injected into your lips; people will then be literally kissing ass.
Dave Barry

I am totally against plastic surgery. A lot of people think I have breast implants because I have the biggest boobs in the business. But I was a 34C when I was 17...They stay up when I wear a push-up bra. But if people could see me when I come home and take off my bra, how could they think these are fake?
Tyra Banks

Beauty lasts five minutes. Maybe longer if you have a good plastic surgeon.
Tia Carrere

God gave us intestines for a reason. I'm not keen on surgery. It's too extreme. All it took was one of those plastic surgery shows to see how violent it is.
Kirstie Alley

Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills.
Dolly Parton

They showed this one beautiful picture of me recently and they had all the things that I had done. I thought it was a great compliment for everybody to think I've had plastic surgery.
Cybill Shepherd
55-year-old actress denying she had plastic surgery and flattered because people thought she had.

I don't need plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.
Courtney Love

Studio press agents make up anything they want to, and reporters go along with it. One flack created the legend that I had been blown up in an air crash during the war, and my face had to be put back together by way of plastic surgery. If it is a 'bionic face,' why didn't they do a better job of it?
Jack Palance

A woman went to a plastic surgeon and asked him to make her like Bo Derek. He gave her a lobotomy.
Joan Rivers

I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso.
Rita Rudner

I don't plan to grow old gracefully. I plan to have face-lifts until my ears meet.
Rita Rudner

If anybody says their facelift doesn't hurt, they're lying. It was like I'd spent the night with an axe murderer.
Sharon Osbourne

The thing you notice here after America is how refreshingly ordinary people look because they haven't had their chin wrapped around the back of their ears.
Sir Ian McKellen

I've been on the cover of every magazine in the world. But as a young model, I never felt as beautiful as I looked. I masked it well with alcoholism. I grew up in an abusive home and was told on a daily basis by my father that I would never amount to anything and that I looked like a boy. One of the main reasons I had a lot of plastic surgery was because of the voice of my father. I've had my boobs and eyes done, my forehead lifted, and my stomach done. I'm addicted to cosmetic surgery! But plastic surgery hasn't stifled the voice from my father.
Janice Dickinson
Self-proclaimed first supermodel on reasons for her surgery.

I can always tell when people have had plastic surgery.
Sheryl Crow

The trouble with plastic surgery is that after 10 years gravity wins out and you have to have another one in a year or so.
Linda Evans

Plastic surgery is like a big elephant sitting in the Hollywood living room.
Patricia Heaton

On the red carpet, I saw all these great stories, and I also got to see the plastic surgery up close.
Steven Cojocaru
Fashion critic on why he wrote book Red Carpet Diaries: Confessions of a Glamour Boy.

Do you know how many plastic surgeries are done to the actors and actresses in Hollywood?
Joe Jackson
Michael Jackson's father on constant media taunts about evolution of his son's face.

I thought my nose was too prominent so I had this corrected via plastic surgery in 1959.
Marie Windsor
American B-movie actress on why she went under the knife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment